The most accurate way to monitor Google AdWords sales is by using - you guessed it - Google AdWords. It just doesn't miss what its traffic does for you.
That's the reason we report Google AdWords stats to your Traffic Booster’s dashboard. If you wish to see those numbers within your Google Analytics, you will need to segment your source/medium using the guide below (here is why).
1. Log into your Google Analytics and browse to Acquisition > All Traffic > Source/Medium
2. If this is the first time you are using this guide, click on the following link and then tick "Any view" and click on the "Create" button. This will save a segment on your Google Analytics enabling you to view StoreYa users.
3. Went through #2 above now or in the past? browse to Acquisition > All Traffic > Source/Medium and click on "Add Segment"
4. Browse to "StoreYa Users", tick a "V" next to it and click "Apply".
5. Remove the "All Users" segment to prevent duplication
6. Review StoreYa stats (make sure not to include dates before starting to work with StoreYa's Traffic Booster).