Stay updated with announcements, get answers from the community and share your feature suggestions with us.
You can also submit a request or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Emma Harper October 03, 2013 • Guides
Manual Creation of a Standalone Facebook Store
If you don’t yet have a web store, you can manually create a Facebook store that would act by its own using PayPal as its checkout.
This how it is done:
1. Go to www.StoreYa.com and click on the "Create a Facebook Store Now" button.
2. Sign up using your Facebook or email address
3. Choose PayPal as your preferred solution:
4. Create collections (Categories) you like your store to have
5. Upload products assigning each to its relevant collection/s
6. Set Checkout settings
7. Connect your store to Facebook
Emma Harper August 25, 2013 • Guides
The most simple and effective way to drive traffic to your Facebook shop is by promoting your product pages to your fans and followers.
This is a simple yet powerful step that will help you in your marketing efforts.
Please follow the below steps:
1. Browse to your Facebook store and click on the specific item you wish to share.
2. In its product page, click on the chain icon as circled below.
3. Click on the link that opens up and copy it.
4. Share this link anywhere you like!
Emma Harper August 14, 2013 • FAQ for Merchants
Upgrading your StoreYa account can be done using PayPal or Credit card.
We support - Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover, solo, Diners Club, JCB, CarteBleue.
Emma Harper January 28, 2013 • 3 • Guides
StoreYa imports all of your products to Facebook, if you choose the free plan it provides you with 30 days to choose which 50 products you wish to keep by marking them as 'front page products' at your StoreYa back office.
Log in to StoreYa.com > Click the 'log in' link on the top right side > Manage store > Manage products > Tick a "V" next to the products you wish to keep, and the rest will be removed automatically in 30 days.