Want to see your FB users on your Google Analytics? It's not going to be accurate, but the closest it could get would be by segmenting your source/medium using the guide below (here is why).
1. Log into your Google Analytics and browse to Acquisition > All Traffic > Source/Medium
2. If this is the first time you are using this guide, click on the following link and then tick "Any view" and click on the "Create" button. This will save a segment on your Google Analytics enabling you to view StoreYa users.
Click here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/template?uid=d4mNSkCeT_GzwgMcAXBMQw
3. Went through #2 above now or in the past? browse to Acquisition > All Traffic > Source/Medium and click on "Add Segment"
4. Browse to "StoreYa FB Users", tick a "V" next to it and click "Apply".
5. Remove the "All Users" segment to prevent duplication
6. Review StoreYa stats (make sure not to include dates before starting to work with StoreYa's Traffic Booster).