- Log into Your Shopify account and connect to StoreYa.com by clicking on the “Get" button in Shopify's App store. https://apps.shopify.com/storeya
- Click on the "Install" button.
- Type your store’s URL on the left box, and click on the “Confirm” button.
- Click on the “Continue” button at the middle box in order to import your Shopify store. Finally, click Preview to see your Facebook store.
- Click on the link saying: “Connect your store to your Facebook page” and Choose the Facebook fan page you wish to connect your store to.
- Click on the new Facebook Store tab that was add to your Facebook fan page at your left, and see you store!Note: until you click on the “Publish Store” button, you are the only one who can see you store. This allows you to customize it to your liking.
- Log back into StoreYa.com in order to see your new back-office enabling you to customize your store.
Importing your Shopify Facebook store is a breeze:-) We hope this tutorial helped you!
Have more questions? Submit a request