Log in to your Mailchimp account, and follow the below steps.
Step 1: Find the API Key
Step 2: Create the API key
Step 3: Copy the API key and go back to your StoreYa to paste it in required 'API Key' field and click on 'Get MailChimp Lists' button.
Step 4: Choose a list and click on 'Activate' button.
Step 5: Save your email setting clicking on 'Save and Continue' button.
1. My emails don't show instantly
Due to a slight delay, the actual email address will appear after a few minutes. However, the real number of subscribers will increase immediately once a new email is added.
2. I'm having problems with Safari browser.
Safari has a problem with the auto form filling mechanism. We recommend using a different browser like Chrome, IE or Firefox.
3. My emails aren't syncing!
Please make sure that you correctly filled out all fields and that you didn't leave any fields empty.
- Make sure to turn off the required fields for First and Last Names. If you will leave it on, it will cause a problem in the integration process.
- To do this, click “List > Settings > List fields and merge tags” in the list you have set to import emails.