This article will explain how to set up the details of your shipping methods within your PayPal account (This is only relevant if you are using PayPal as a payment method in your Facebook store).
Note: If you don't yet have a business PayPal account, you will need to open one (it's free) in order to use this feature.
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Click on "Shipping Calculations" which can appear in one of the following 2 ways:
a. Click on "My Selling Tools" on the top left side, and then on the "update" link next to "shipping calculations" on the bottom right hand side.
3. Choose "Domestic" or "International" (you can work with both, of course, but choose the one to start with, then go back and do the other).
Note, this page can appear in one of the following 2 ways:
4. Select the countries or states that you can ship to, and then click “Add"
5. Choose the settings and rates you wish to offer your clients. You can set more shipping rates/settings by clicking “Create Another”. When you have completed setting your rates click “Continue.”
6. Approve and save settings