How to get the Google Feed URL
1. Log into your ASPDotNet admin and click on ‘Products’ and then on ‘Feeds’.
In this page, you can create/execute feeds, which can be used to export product lists to 3rd-party sites.
2. In order to use the GoogleBase feed, please click on the ‘Edit Feed’ button
3. Select your store
4. Select your Xml Package
5. Set the AutoFTP option to ‘No’
6. Click on the ‘Execute Feed’ button
7. Copy the file path you get on the top of your screen
8. Go to: http://www.storeya.com/partners/aspdotnetstorefront
9. Click on the ‘Get started now – Connect with Facebook’ button
10. Paste your file path, click on the ‘Continue’ button and then on the ‘Activate’ button
11. Connect your store to your Facebook fan page