In order to install StoreYa's plugin:
1. Download the following zip file and save it locally - facebook-shop-by-storeyacom.zip
2. Log in to your WordPress blog admin screen.
3.Click on 'Plugins' and then on 'Add New' (the menu on the left)
4. Click on the ‘Upload’ link, then click ‘Choose File’ and select the facebook-shop-storeyacom.zip file. Finally, click on the ‘Install Now’ button.
5.Click on the 'Activate Plugin' link
6. In the left-hand menu click on the ‘WooCommerce’ tab, then on ‘Settings’ in the subsequent drop down menu
7. Click on StoreYa's Facebook store tab
8. Please go to www.StoreYa.com
9. If you are not logged in, please click on the "Get started now - Connect with Facebook" button, and choose WP as your store's solution.
10. Type in your Store's URL and click on the "Continue" button, and then on the "Activate" button.
11. Connect your store to your Facebook fan page.
12. Once you are happy with your Facebook store's customization, have it published!
An error occurred while importing.
what am I doing wrong?
Thanks for reaching out.
Please send us an email to email@example.com and state the email address/Facebook profile you used to create your StoreYa account.
Hello! I installed the apps and plug for wocommerce, a year however then I can not remember the email used however vinculeia the store wooc to facebook official in a page.When desistaleia the plug for safety reasons. And now again I installed however not the sync. What is the solution to maintain sync with the apps already created;https://www.facebook.com/lojavirtualsites/app/149696141763776
Tanks! Best regards Luiz
Please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the email address/FB profile you used to create a StoreYa account. I'll be happy to further assist you.
I am having an error as it is not redirecting to Facebook when entering the URL of store. Can you help me out as I have already seen several tutorials and follow this tutorial as well https://www.cloudways.com/blog/woocommerce-store-with-facebook/ but it still not redirecting. What should I do now?