1. Download the attached storeya_feed.zip file to your computer.
2. Unzip it and save the file storeya_feed.php locally on your computer.
3. Upload the file storeya_feed.php to the shop root directory folder of your site using FTP client. (Put storeya_feed.php file to the root of the shop directory. Note: in order to work properly the file should be granted with the following permissions: "-rwxr-xr-x" (equivalent to "755"). Having the permissions "-rwxrwxrwx" (777) might prevent the file from working properly).
Now your product feed is available at YourStore.com/storeya_feed.php, and this is what you should use to import your store’s default language.
(If you wish to import a different language, please add "/storeya_feed.php?languages_id=language_sort_order_number" to your domain URL, and use that path during the import process.
For example: http://www.example.com/storeya_feed.php?languages_id=2
5. Copy the Feed URL
6. Go to www.StoreYa.com and click on the “Get started now – Connect with Facebook” button.
7. Choose osCommerce.
8. Paste the Feed URL to the Google Feed URL field.
9. Click on the Continue button and then on the Activate button.
10. Connect your store to your Facebook fan page.
11. Once you are happy with your Facebook store's customization, have it published!