1. Download the attached storeya_feed.zip file to your computer.
2. Unzip it and save the file storeya_feed.php locally on your computer.
3. Upload the file storeya_feed.php to the shop root directory folder of your site using FTP client. (Put storeya_feed.php file to the root of the shop directory. Note: in order to work properly the file should be granted with the following permissions: "-rwxr-xr-x" (equivalent to "755"). Having the permissions "-rwxrwxrwx" (777) might prevent the file from working properly).
Now your product feed is available at YourStore.com/storeya_feed.php, and this is what you should use to import your store’s default language.
(If you wish to import a different language, please add "/storeya_feed.php?languages_id=language_sort_order_number" to your domain URL, and use that path during the import process.
For example: http://www.example.com/storeya_feed.php?languages_id=2
5. Copy the Feed URL
6. Go to www.StoreYa.com and click on the “Get started now – Connect with Facebook” button.
7. Choose osCommerce.
8. Paste the Feed URL to the Google Feed URL field.
9. Click on the Continue button and then on the Activate button.
10. Connect your store to your Facebook fan page.
11. Once you are happy with your Facebook store's customization, have it published!
how do you choose OScommerse?
Just use this link to start importing your OScommerce store:
I cannot link the storeya feed, it just keeps returning with the message "StoreYa feed not installed correctly" but it is on the root folder of my store as instructed. Are there any parameters to change in the script?
I install file correct in my site http://krmodas.com/storeya_feed.php?languages_id=1 , and return message "StoreYa feed not installed correctly.... how a error?
Hello Flavio, I can see that you used an old OScommerce plugin and that's the reason it did not work for you, but I also see that you've changed it to the right plugin so it suppose to work for you right now.
Can I ask where did you get the old plugin from?
Ok, i update to last 08-01-2013, and do not work, same message ( STORE YA feed not installed correcty) :( ( www.krmodas.com)
The plugin old I take in site of oscommerce, modules.
Hi Flavio, I've just sent you a mail regarding this issue.
Hi Emma, my problem not resolved, I not work in face.... :(
Please contact me directly to Emma@StoreYa.com, and explain what you have done so far.