To setup Google Product Feed in your VP-ASP administration, please follow the steps below:
1. In the top menu select Modules, then Google Add-ons from the drop-down.
2. Click ‘Google Product Feed’.
3. To setup Google Product Feed, enter the form values based on your criteria.
4. Click Continue to generate the product feed.
5. You will then be informed on how many products have been created in the txt file e.g. :
Result: 7 products created.
6. To save the file, right click the ‘Click here to view’ link and save the file to your computer.
For more information on the various fields and settings in the Google Feed generation tool please refer to section 22.6 of the VP-ASP User Guide.