Is this your first time here? Visit us and create your own eBay Facebook store
If you have any questions regarding importing an eBay store to Facebook, please use the guide below.
Importing your eBay store to Facebook will only take a min, if you follow these easy steps:
1. Click on the "Get started now - Connect with Facebook" button (while being connected to Facebook with a personal Facebook profile (don't worry, the store will be connected to a Facebook fan page of yours and there will be no connection to your personal profile at Facebook end; your personal profile would only serve you to log into your StoreYa back-office).
2. Click on the eBay logo
3. To make sure you get the correct product amounts, please carefully select your store domain.
4. Type in your eBay seller ID at the left hand box, and click on the "Continue" button.
Your eBay seller ID can be found as described in the following print-screen:
4. Click on the "Activate" button.
5. Choose the Facebook fan page you wish to have your store connected to.
Please Note: We do NOT support auction items. Only "Buy Now" Products will be imported to your Facebook store.
Last but NOT least - Check out our marketing page, and start launching promotions using our innovative promotional tools like our Group Deals and our Scratch & Win a coupon tool. These tools have proven success of driving traffic traffic to your store and convert it to paying customers.