Following are the main entities provided by StoreYa Api:
- CategoryName – category name at StoreYa
- Description - description of the products as extracted from HtmlDescription with all Html tags removed
- ExternalUrl - url to the product page at Magento shop
- HtmlDescription - description of the product at Magento
- ID – unique identifier of each product at StoreYa
- Image – relative path to image url
- InternalProductPageUrl - url to the product page inside Facebook
- Name – product name
- Price – product price
- RowNumber - row number in the list of the products. This property, together with IsLastColumnInRow() method, can be useed to identify last product in the row.
- IsLastColumnInRow – getting column Number as a parameter and calculates if the current product is a “Last Column in the Row”.
CatalogPageData – used as a Model on catalog page
- Products – Collection of ProductEntity object. Products that should be shown on current page.
ProductPageData – used as a Model on product page
Product - ProductEntity object