Q: How do I import my existing online store?
A: Well, that's the part we like the most – no matter how many products you have, as long as your store is using one of our supported e-commerce platforms we can import it for you in just a couple of clicks! Watch the video to learn how to do it.
i. Export your data from your eCommerce platform:
(keep on reading or watch the video)
1. At your Magento admin panel, click System--> Import/Export--> Export (see first screenshot below)
2. At the Export window that will open up, choose "Products" and leave the default choice of "CSV" as is (see second screenshot below).
3. At the bottom of the product window, click "Continue" and Voila! You have exported your store's data to a CSV, and in a couple of clicks you are going to have your Facebook storefront alive and kicking!
ii. Import your Data to Facebook -
1. Connect to StoreYa.com using your Facebook account (If you don't have a Facebook account - no worries - just click here)
2. On the first box (from the left) - Add your online store domain. In order to link your potential customers to the relevant page and items at your store, we need you to provide us with the most relevant domain or subdomains (if you have such). For example:
3. Second box (Middle) - Import your inventory. Browse your computer and choose the CSV of your store data. If you don't have it yet - get back to Export your data.
4. Third box (the right one) - Activate your store. Click the activate button!