posted this on January 08, 2012 18:38
4. Choose the relevant “Magento Connect” according to your Magento version;The following versions should switch to “Magento Connect 2” –
5. Check the “I agree to the extension license agreement” box.6. Click on the “Get Extension Key” button.7. Copy the extension key –
a. Magento connect 1 key - magento-community/Facebook_store_application b. Magento Connect 2 key - http://connect20.magentocommerce.com/community/Facebook_store_application8. Get back to your Magento Connect Manager, paste the extension key at the second text field (see screenshot below), and click the “Install” button –
Note: if you weren’t logged to your Magento Connect Manager when earlier, just log in to your Magento admin panel, and click: System> Magento connect> Magento Connect Manager (see screenshot below):
9. Click on the “Proceed” button:
10. A DOS window will open up. Wait until you see “Cache cleaned successfully”.
11. Scroll up and click on the “Return to Admin” link –
* If you are using Magento compilation, and you have disabled it in step #2 above, you can now recompile and re-enable it.
12. Click on the new “StoreYa” tab that was added to your dashboard, and then click on “Create API”:
13. Click on the “Create API” button:
14. Click on the “Click here” link
15. Copy the store URL and API credential you have received and log in to StoreYa.com using your Facebook profile in order to paste those details and have your store imported!
Followed the instructions done every thing till the end until it gave me error message Wrong API credentials, please watch the video below or read the FAQ to fix it.
The extension is only meant to automatically create API credentials for you.
Please create your Magento API credentials manually following this step-by-step guide:
Hi Emma, the same thing happen to me. After create the API, and when I complete de information to create a Facebook Store, the message is showed "Wrong API credentials, please watch the video below or read the FAQ to fix it."
Hi Marvio! You credentials are not up to date. If you know what are your news credentials, please update them on your store dashbpard at StoreYa.com and if you don't, please create new ones using this guide.
If there's still any issue, please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to further assist.
Support Software by Zendesk